Wednesday, June 17, 2009

isolated vertex

when i asked who am i
nothing comes into my eye
thinking the future, searching the past
nothing i saw whats the last
in today ,thinking tomorrow
why i living, i dont know

asking me within myself
where the real , whats the truth
seems reel of the story
not real in gravity
like complextion in simplicity
i saw a star in the sky

defination not i want
not even the theories
universe not my concern
only a star i saw in deep
without any edge
as isloated vertex in leaf

in this poem , i am asking within myself whats the real life , why i am living. when i close my eyes and search what i did in my life it seems blank nothing much remarkable and nothing i did in my 23 year. like other i always think of future and remember the past but forgot to live the present.
i asked who i am, why living in this earth and its a basic question some people asked and getting the same line of answers like stories where the end is predefined, as a film which runs on reel. its a simple question but still as complecated as a star which we saw in the night sky.

lots of defination there lots of theories but it really not satisfying me , it says lots of things and its not my moto to know i dont want to know the world but the truth of life but it seems a isolated vertex having no edges ie no answers

No comments:

Post a Comment